Thank you to B (she's all mysterious and anonymous) at The Bits & Bobs In My Brain for the tag, I'm excited to do this one!
1. What's your favourite candle scent?
This is going to sound weird but it's the Glade Honey & Chocolate candle, because it smells like boyfriend and I find it really comforting. He used to buy me one when he was working nights and I was having a tough time, so cute. If not that, I'll usually get Vanilla or Cotton scented ones.
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
Any of the Kardashians/Jenners (but I guess that would make them all my sisters?) because they're all so close, and I just love them all (especially Kim)!
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
I'm actually finding this one really difficult.. maybe Kevin Hart?
4. How old do you think you'll be when you get married?
Well, I'm hoping before I turn 30, but I'm really not that bothered if I'm honest! The idea of having a whole day focused on me is actually quite scary. Plus, the money..agh!
5. Do you know a hoarder?
My Mother. She always comes home with the most random shit. We're forever putting it under the stairs, or behind the TV to hide it!
6. Can you do the splits?
No I can't, but I'm actually working on it and stretching every day to get there!
7. How old were you when you first learnt to ride a bike?
Not a clue really. But I have a vague memory of being pushed down the garden on a bike, by my Dad, when I was very young.
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
Probably two, I think.
9. How many countries have you visited?
5.. Spain twice, Ireland twice, Turkey, Italy & America twice.
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
Canny tell you that!
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
Canny tell you that either!
13. What’s the worst grade you ever got on a test?
I got ungraded for Business Studies (twice!) and General Studies in college.
14. What was your favourite TV show as a kid?
I had so many! The Teletubbies, The Tweenies, Mona the Vampire, Fairly Odd Parents, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, Hannah Montana, Tom & Jerry, Arthur..
15. What did you dress up for Halloween as when you were 8?
Undoubtedly a shocking attempt of a witch with the use of a black bin bag and fake plastic fingers.
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
I've read all the Harry Potter & Twilight books, but not the Hunger Games.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British one?
I think I'm quite happy with my British accent.
18. Did your mother go to university?
No.. She didn't even finish school.
19. Are your grandparents still married?
Unfortunately I've only got one Grandparent left.
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
Yes, I got to a Green belt! But then I stopped because my sister didn't want to go anymore and I didn't want to go by myself.
21. Do you know who Kermit the Frog is?
Yes but I've never actually watched the muppets, I find it quite creepy.
22. What was the first amusement park you went to?
A real one? Port Aventura in Spain. The first time I was aware properly was when I went to Alton Towers for my 19th - had loads of fun!
23. What language besides your native language would you like to be fluent in?
I'd like to be able to speak Latin, or maybe Italian.
24. Do you spell the colour as grey or gray?
25. Is your father bald?
26. Do you know any triplets?
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
The Titanic, but the Notebook is a classic
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
Of course. I live for chicken korma and garlic naan bread.
29. What’s the name of your favourite restaurant?
I don't think I have one.
30. Have you ever been to Nando's?
Once I think, I'm not really into spicy food tbh.
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores? (Costco, Bookers, etc)
Literally don't even know what this means..
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
Gem or Gems
34. Who is your favourite person in the world?
My boyfriend xxxx
35. Would you rather live in the countryside or the city?
I live in the countryside and I love it, it's so beautiful and peaceful.
36. Can you whistle?
37. Do you sleep with a night light?
No, although I had to sleep with my door slightly ajar for a very long time.
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
I'd like to say yes, but not at the moment.. I'm working on it (mostly working on getting up early enough to class it as breakfast!)
39. What medical conditions do you have?
Generalised Anxiety, Depression
40. How many times have you been to Hospital?
Quite a few times, but that's all over now.
41. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
42. Where do you buy your jeans?
New Look, sometimes Primark or River Island.
43. What was the last compliment you got?
That my new dress is nice.
44. Do you remember your dreams in the morning?
Most of the time yes, I'm getting a lot of nightmares lately and often wake up in sweats.
45. What flavour tea do you enjoy?
Don't like tea, but I'll force myself to drink the odd Green tea.
46. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
Probably around 25-30?
47. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
I won't, I'm an atheist.
48. How old were you when you found out Santa wasn’t real?
I don't even remember finding it out, tbh.
49. Why do you have a blog?
To help my own mental health, and to hopefully help others along with theirs and their wellbeing.
50. Name 5 of your favourite albums ever!
Ummm I don't really know music by the albums really but I'm a big fan of.... The Life of Pablo (Kanye West), Lemonade (Beyonce), Sweet Talker (Jessie J), The Pink Print (Nicki Minaj) and Divide (Ed Sheeran)
I am tagging Becca, Meg, Lauren, Josh and Beth to answer them too! xxxxx